The Endeavor Wheel Pulldown Faucet by Waterstone raises the bar to legendary levels and is a salute to America’s love for motorcycles and muscle cars. The mono-spoke wheel design combines the straight lines of an open road with smooth curves of the mountains to create a classic work of art. The Endeavor Wheel's fender encases the hose and pulley to give it a clean and minimalist look – without losing any of the functionality you demand. The Wheel’s innovative pulley spray system is built with the highest quality and engineering you should expect from an American made kitchen faucet.The spout swivels 360 degrees. Solid brass construction. The single handle can be mounted in front, right or left hand positions.
Please Note: This faucet is finished to order. Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery.
*Not available in Stainless Steel.
- Waterstone is the only major kitchen faucetry manufacturer that makes their products from American-made brass and stainless steel. All of the Waterstone faucets are made completely in the USA from start to finish.
- All products are backed by Lifetime Functional Warranty.
- The faucets are available in 27 finishes.
- Each faucet is built and plated to order, rather than shipped from pre-made stock. 4-5 week lead time is to be expected.
- All faucets are individually handmade, polished, finished, assembled and water-tested by hand.
- Specially developed packaging ensures one of the lowest shipping damage rate in the industry.